View meeting minutes HERE.
Events: Coming soon.
Purpose: The Home and School Association is a key vehicle through which parents can provide service to the school (e.g., volunteering, fundraising, social events) and provide feedback to the school.
Who We Are: All parents/guardians of St. John’s School students are members of the Home & School Association. It is lead by four elected officers holding one-year terms.
- Becky Armstrong, President
- Laura Nitti, Vice President
- Jamie Reinardy, Secretary
- Rhonda Rother, Treasurer
Areas of Focus:
- Lead fundraising and community-building events
- Provide feedback to help improve the school
Meetings: Held five times per year – typically in September, November, January, March, and May. This is a casual setting and a time for parents/guardians to socialize and work on future projects.