We hope paying tuition doesn’t prevent you from making a change in your child’s education experience.
St. John the Baptist Catholic School in Vermillion has one of the lowest tuition rates in the entire southeast metro, including western Wisconsin. In addition, we offer need-based financial assistance, too. Come see what all the excitement is about at our school! Family-friendly tours and student shadowing experiences are always available.
We encourage families to apply for Schulze and Aim Higher scholarships. Thanks to generous donors we have additional scholarship money available. Additional scholarship money is based on both the amount of funding we have available and financial need. Families must apply for AIM higher to qualify.
St. John the Baptist Catholic School Tuition Schedule 2023-2024 Academic Year
Kindergarten Through 4th Grade (2023-2024):
- 1st Child – $3,400
- 2nd Child – $3,300
- Each additional Child – $3,100
Half Day (8:45 – 11:30 AM)
- 5 Half Days – $420/mo (Mondays-Fridays) (Full year = $3800)
- 3 Half Days – $252/mo (Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays) (Full year = $2280)
- 2 Half Days – $168/mo (Tuesdays and Thursdays) (Full year = $1520)
Full Day (8:45 AM – 3:30 PM)
- 5 Full Days – $600/mo (Mondays-Fridays) (Full year = $5400)
- 3 Full Days – $360/mo (Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays) (Full year = $3240)
- 2 Full Days – $240/mo (Tuesdays and Thursdays) (Full year = $2160)
Before- and After-School Enrichment (BASE)
- Before School (7:00-8:45 AM) $7/day
- After School (3:30-5:30 PM) $8/day
$100 non-refundable registration fee per student (max. $200 per family)
$80 Textbook and Technology fee per student
$100 Activity Fee per student: includes 3 all school field trips, 3 classroom parties, and 2 silent auction event donations
$50 non-refundable registration fee per student
$40 Activity Fee per student: includes 3 classroom parties and 2 silent auction event donations
Need-based financial aid is provided for Grades K-4 students by various foundations and is
distributed based on online applications submitted through TADS (www.mytads.com). The application can also be found through Aim Higher.
Pre-Kindergarten Financial Aid: visit the Schulze Family Foundation website for more information.
Note: Tuition rates are subject to change in future academic years. The current rates will be posted on the school website.