Teaching Position Opening:
St. John the Baptist Catholic School (Vermillion, MN) is seeking a first grade teacher to provide
excellent instruction focused on student learning beginning the 2019-2020 school year. St.
John the Baptist Catholic School is an accredited and licensed preschool through 4th grade
school. Class sizes range from 8 to 17 students.
Preferred qualifications and credentials:
1. Bachelor degree in elementary education
2. Valid Minnesota Department of Education teaching license
3. A heart for God and for teaching students
4. High sense of professionalism
5. A respect for Roman Catholic doctrine and religious practices.
6. To provide professional leadership; conduct instructional classes in all assigned subjects
in accordance with the school mission statement, philosophy and curriculum.
please submit a resume and credentials, cover letter, and three letters
of recommendation to Dawn Biren, principal, by mail (St. John the Baptist Catholic School,
111 West Main Street Vermillion, MN 55085) or by e-mail to [email protected]
Position open until filled.
“Christian Virtues. 21st Century Learning. Service”